Friday, December 4, 2009

wedding mu trial#2 & haul

a (toned down) gyaru inspired look.
using neutral eye shadows, liquid eyeliner and falsies.

i so need to get my eyebrows waxed

=============

Leopard print maxi $10 @tightrope

Foil stripe maxi $49.95 @bardot

zebra print maxi $20 @bigw


1 Loreal cleansing wipes $6.00 @therejectshop
2.Loreal felt tip lquid liner $6.95 @cosmocosmetics
3.Revlon face and body shimmer $9.95 @cosmocosmetics
4. Revlon colorstay lipstick (for mum) $9.95 @cosmocosmetics
5. moisturiser w. spf15 $13.99 @priceline
6.zebra bangle $9.95 @foreverfew
7. Bow clip $ 2.45 @forevernew

2 comments:

  1. Yeees it was soo cheap! I was thinking to myself that I didn't care whether it fit or not because I liked it so much and it was so cheap xDD.

    I love your eyes!

    I wish I could pull off maxi's but I just look like a pregnant lady in them :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the heads up! i went into there yesterday flat broke and gawking at the things I couldn't afford... sigh, maybe i should tell santa about that store next year *wink wink* LOL

    hope you have a wonderful christmas! and if you're lemming for more maxi dresses - most of the Bardot maxis are now up for $30 so feel free to drop by ;)

    ReplyDelete