- Today i went with mum to Cabramatta Library so she can borrow some books to occupy herself at the hospital because my clumsy little brother popped his knee out of place during the high jump jog and now he just had the operation to put his knee cap back in place at 9am today. ( He was there 3pm the afternoon yeasterday AND we do have private health insurance!)
On the way there when we stopped at the red light, i notice this older man (40's-50's) by himself, just standing at the pathway picking his nose. Alrite dress, clean shave, hair brushed. Didnt give much thought to him.
About five minutes later, mum found parking and we both walked to the library. i slowed down when i got at the entrance path of the library.
That same man was on his knees, with a thin carboard chip container scraping up the shredded carrots of the ground and eating it.
I proceeded because i didnt bring any cash on me ( Every time i see those homeless men at Cabramatta i alway go to the sweet cake shop and buy them a bun of something).
When we left the library, the ground was clean, he ate every single piece of the carrot.
I saw him again when i got to the car , there he was lighting up a cigarette and carrying a bag of small things i couldnt see.
Its fucking weird. How someone can afford to buy things and cigs, but scrap carrot of the ground that someone else dropped out of their porkroll.
- i get junkie customers come in, wanting pork ribs and shit themselves over a $12 rack for their kids and dont end up buying it. Yet they can spend their last cent on drugs and cigs and alcohol.
- My boyf. knows of MEN/ Fathers that have no problem gambling, shouting their friends' drinks and taxi rides but when they take their children out, they pack their kids sandwiches and fruit drinks so they dont have to buy the kid anything except for entrance fee.
- Mothers that date guys and take recreational drugs on weekends, designer handbags when their children eat packet noodles on a daily basis and fend for themselves. Some even gave their own children to their GRANDparents fulltime so that SHE can live a happy life with their new boyfriend.
- Fathers that refuse to take in their own daughter because his new wife doesnt want her living with her.
Some adults are so fucked - makes my blood boil.
Im just glad my mother doesnt date and my dad has completely stayed out of my life after the divorce. =)