Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tequila Patron - Paradiso Girls

i was hooked on this song when i heard it on my friends mix tape. Which you can dl HERE. I've started being fascinated with djs since yr 9, for a moment i wanted to be a dj LOL. I put it aside because of the cost of buying material. I still do appreciate dj's when im at club, watching them do magic with their fingers.
It annoys the SHIT out of me when people say the dj is "shit" because she/he doesnt play good / their favourite song.

Also i've finally finished my exams and will now have more time to do updates and stuffers.
I've also been allowed to work a fair bit more than usual which meant more money for stocktake sales :D:D:D

Hello Kitty $20.oo :D
(jay jays)



Bench tee: $9
Nude Lucy tee: $9
(GLUE)


I picked up this Loreal GlamBronze in " Harmonie Blondes" It is THE BEST! i grabbed it for $2.00!! Its a bit darker in real life but heaps suits my skintone.



Found my NUDE lippie. Rimmel's "Nude Delight" most definetely is a delight for only $14.00!
On the right is MaxFactors "UV Fusion" i grabbed it for $1.00. It looks like a fug colour but its actually hot stuff when swatched

Mix the two together & i get this perfect shade of pink that suits me.



My daily face, very quick coz im lazy as shiet.

Bronzers


top row: MAC "bronze". Prestige Mineral Bronzer. Loreals Glam Bronze
bottom row: Australia Duo contour. Modelista bronzer. Modelista Bronzer in Face Book.


MAC: Hate it. The lighting in the department store makes everything look beautiful. Waste of $35.00 (Myers)

Prestige: love it. Swept gently for a nice little bit more than subtle shimmer. Dont go crazy with this otherwise you'll look like a disco ball. $30.00 ( Kmart)

Loreal GlamBronze: LOVES IT! minimal shimmers, suits me. BEST FREAKING $2.00 sucky sucky spent!

Australis duo: its suppose to be for contouring, but i just mix the two and use it as blush. Pretty good $10( Target,Kmart,BigW)

Modelista: SHIT, doesnt even show up

Modelista face book: Its really good if you know how to blend it in properly because this is surprisingly pigmented and comparable to Nars Laguna i rekon.

I am going to stop buying bronzers from now on.

5 comments:

  1. Cute HK shirt!

    I'm glad your exams are over!

    You have a lot of bronzers. I had 2, now one cuz my sister "borrowed/took" my darker one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the prestige skinloving minerals too =) my sisters doing a course for napoleon perdis atm ! shes a makeup fanatic~~! but i dont think the modelista face book is compaarable to Nars Laguna AT ALLLLLL AT ALL AT ALL!! the modelista one is cute packaging but v.poor quality, completely diff colour, and completely diff texture~ u can 100% tell the diff wen someone is wearing Nars Laguna commpared to modelista. completely diff bronzers in my opnion~

    how did u do those wings inthe pic. its cute (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you D!

    i also want to get the prestige bronzer. they are so pretty but $30?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got that rimmel lipstick in nude delight. it's soooo pretty~ :)
    you should check out inglot lipsticks too. on top of it use nars turkish delight and it looks sooo very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love those rimmer lippies! such ice nude colours! and the camera i got was from FAT :) x

    ReplyDelete