Friday, June 12, 2009

Beautiful - Akon

i apologize for the absence, recession hitting my ass and i havent spent money since those heels. Therefore i have NOTHING to post up as evidence to the damage. Pretty much half my pay goes to rent, which leaves me with 200 and i gotta cover food and savings and full price public transport. =(

I really miss the days when i was loaded. i made $400+ per week, $230 a fortnite from Govt. Half price public transport, life was GREAT. i hate being old!

Anyways, been trying to play around with makeup when im on my study breaks. Usually i just wack on eyeliner mascara, and blush when im out. But at home i love going all out! AHAH i remember a few weeks back, i got a PM from someone on Myspace, and they offered me to model for them and i had a look at their website and its was ... lingerie modeling [ which my body type ( getting to comfortable in her relationship) is not suitable] So i msged back and asked if i could do hair and makeup... never heard from him since.LOL



This would be so fun for fashion shows.


^ Thats Virgin Kiss on its own.

^^ Two fake eye lashes used.
pink, blue, plum, black e/s used

^Study Break!!

I cannot wait until the 24th June Finals are going to be over and done with!

=====================================
Alright, Current Affair shizzaz.

"Woman who missed doomed Air France flight 477 killed in car crash"

How fucked up is that shit!?! Final Destination man!!!

3 comments:

  1. wowww thats a very different looK! i like it!

    and ive heard of that air france flight too! it gave me goosebumps!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel you on that one about having to pay FULL price on EVERYTHING. it costs almost $5 to get to the city from my place. might as well drive but then again petrol these days are so expensive. might as well walk! lol

    i went into pets paradise 2 weeks ago and asked if they sell chow chows, the SA didn't tell me much, just that they're hard to take care of' lol. how helpful was she.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read your previous post about irresponsible parents. that makes my blood boil too. like.. if youre gonna be irresponsible, why have kids? god.. i feel sorry for them kids :(

    $400 a week? damn.. what job is that??

    ReplyDelete