Thursday, March 26, 2009

Untouchable - Girls Aloud

That's my first attempt of 3d nail art and of course im impressed! Also im very happy with that photo quality, taken with my mobile phone.

My favourite nails are the wedding ring finger, the heart and the white sparkly rude finger.

Hehe, this Duo reminded me of NARS blushes.
Its not tooo bad, but it isnt the best either. I've brushed some on my cheeks with no base and its still on after 4 hours. For $10, if comes with a surprising soft brush and mirror - Very cute packaging. I also like the hints of gold shimmer in it.


i like modelista quads. Long lasting and its pigment is okay for the price you're paying.
Very easy to blend and it was only $10. Im going to buy the most of the new range of quads.
I find it easier to use eye shadow applicators to apply their shadows ( to get the most colour), and then blend them with a brush to your liking.

My new princess i named princess.
Im so stoked about this purchase. Yes it's a knock off because of obvious reasons, i dont have US$1695.00 to blow my load on. It doesnt even come in the brown colour.it's not made out of lamb skin, no lampozipper, no metal plate.

And that is it...
Its even made to the EXACT size. i measured it, and it is
15' x 9.8" x 3.9"
The leather is thin and sooo soft.
It collapses when its empty.
Its even got Balenciaga and a serial number embedded into the leather! Not like some gold ink printed sticker on the leather.
The stitching is superb
All the gold metal is the EXACT.
The way they sewed the long strap is identical to the authentic.
It even came a cotton Balenciaga bag.
its a freakin heavy bag! but ohhh its love all over again.

And babe, i lied to you, it wasnt $100, it was $230.
I didnt tell you then and there because i knew you were gna skitz it.

LOVE YOU TOO VINCENT CAO!
*BIG HUGZZZZ***

9 comments:

  1. nice haul diana! target has modelista on sale i got a palette myself. i saw those australis duo compacts but im not a fan of the brand =S
    i'm digging your nails girl! how long did that take ya? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. your nails looks so kawaii!!! great job I know it take lots of patience hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look awesome!<3
    I´d definetly try this design out, but I have to keep my nails short!T_T
    Glad you liked my weird hair, I´m just a lazy person!XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. your nails, omg i want it.
    hehe. which part of sydney are u from?
    i will get msf though.. i bought the 187 brush.. can i use it with the msf?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know.. 150 bucks is abit too much.

    the mineralize skinfinish natural?
    its like a setting powder right?
    i dont want it to be too cakey..
    hehe thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you (:
    i love the nails! wish i could do something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh that´s awesome!<3 Do you design the nails yourself?^^
    I can´t wear glue ons, cause my nails are really small... I can basically put the middlefinger nail to my thumb. T__T

    I loved my short hair, but yeah everyone else didn´t. XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol no not this pageant. the pageant i did was Miss Vietnamese Florida 2009. We all got to choose our own shoes. Which pageants have you been watching girl?! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have a few comfy heels but more uncomfortable ones haha and yes i bought them because they were too pretty to resist.

    white eyeliner also looks odd on me but i still use it from time to time. i look like i have massive eye booger with it on.

    the yellow part of the balut is also my fave. if cooked/boiled right, it becomes really soft almost like pudding hehe

    ReplyDelete